Dr. Brown’s success emanates from her knowledge of dentistry and ability to make her patients feel comfortable.
“Dr. Sheila R. Brown” Locations
About “Dr. Sheila R. Brown”
Dr. Sheila R. Brown received her Doctorate degree in Dentistry at the University of Michigan. After graduating, Dr. Brown worked as an Associate Dentist before beginning her own practice.
In 1987, Dr. Brown began her Dental practice, focusing on general dentistry with an emphasis in cosmetics and comprehensive care. Today, with over 1200 active patients, S.R.B. Dental is a flourishing practice. Dr. Brown’s success emanates from her knowledge of dentistry and ability to make her patients feel comfortable.
Dr. Brown is a respected member of the community and the dental industry and has received several awards and honors. She has been a proud member of the Seattle Study Club since 2004-2011. As a member, she worked with over 215 specialists across the United States, Canada, and Australia to advance dentistry and further comprehensive care for the patients.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery University of Michigan - Dental School
- Certificate in Cosmetic Dentistry Case Western Reserve University
- Certificate in Oral Sedation Dentistry DOCS Education
- Certificate in Straight Wire Orthodontics American Orthodontic Society
Awards and Recognitions
- National Dental Association Past President Award
- University of Michigan Student National Dental Association Achievement Award
- National Dental Association President's Award
- National Dental Association Recognition Award
- National Dental Association Service Award
- Forest City Dental Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- American College of Dentists
- American Dental Association
- Lincoln Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society